Monday 4 August 2008

I've Got Nothing

I don't have any anecdotes in my locker. It hinders the post-count of this blog because I can only write insane bullshit so many times before I start to alienate people.

But I don't have any anecdotes. I don't really do anything, that's the problem. The events that occur at work are few and far between (oh no, I've got pen on me!), and nothing really happens at home. The commute is also pretty repetitive. Tomorrow, I might try to go North to work instead of South. Given that work is unequivocally South, it will mean going the long way round, via Scotland, the North Pole, the Pacific, the South Pole, South Africa, North Africa, Spain, France, Portsmouth (boo!) and London.

That will almost certainly generate some anecdotes.

Maybe I should kill someone. That would give me lots of content. I could write about the plans (including choosing the victim), the execution, the run from the law, my capture, the trial, and life in prison.

If I get accused of murder now, this entry will seem incriminating. So, just to clarify: I will certainly not be killing anyone in the near future. Almost certainly.

HEY, WHAT'S IN THE NEWS TODAY?!?

DOG'S YAWN!

WRITING IN CAPITALS MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A BIG MAN! LIKE MURDER WOULD!

1 comment:

  1. "GUIDANCE: this video contains no sound"

    Lucky they put that on there or I wouldn't have known it had no sound until it started playing.

    ReplyDelete