Thursday 28 August 2008

Holiday Journal - Day 6

Holiday Journal - Day 6 - 28/07/08

Today I wrote a blog entry.

The only other thing of note is that Lucy dyed her hair. It's dark red and very nice.

I dyed my hair once. I meant to go blonde, but I didn't leave the dye on long enough, so it came out all orange. No pictures were taken, so I may have imagined it.

Apart from that: same old, same old.

I didn't even have any interesting ideas. I thought I'd had an interesting idea, but then I realised it was: "I need to go to the toilet", which was less an idea, and more a physiological impulse. And it certainly wasn't interesting.

My brain activity is approaching zero. When I return to work, I might need to snort some raw ground coffee or drink a mug of hot cocaine to jolt me into action.

I could affix a defibrillator to my face, but I can't really be bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment