Tuesday 29 June 2010

Normal Sized Hand

Me? I'm fine.

Nothing out of the ordinary.

I certainly don't have A GIANT HAND.


What has happened here?

I've been played for a chump by the camera! I'm perspective's bitch! They say the camera adds ten pounds, but not to the fucking hand!

It doesn't even look like a real hand. It's like styrofoam. Too white, too smooth, too featureless.

It's a brick of vanilla ice cream.

Look at my face: I haven't even noticed. I'm utterly oblivious to the transformation that has taken place. Little do I know, but I'm about to find 50% of my gloves useless.

My hand growth has even astonished the woman in the photo behind me. The one with the big puffy hair. She was looking to the right before I turned up. But now she's transfixed.

Luckily this was a few days ago. It seems to have settled down now. Though one of my thighs is now the size of an elephant's canoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment