Thursday 9 April 2009

Easy Trapezey

I'm annoyed that I haven't posted anything over the last couple of days. I know that I won't be inclined to write anything over the Easter weekend because it will be a non-stop orgy of excessive sleep, gluttonous egg consumption and intense theological reverence.

So I'll just copy an email I just sent to Lucy. I almost hope our emails are monitored, because I like the idea of a stranger reading this:


______________________________________________
From: FUNG, Paul
Sent: 09 April 2009 15:31
To: STONE, Lucy
Subject: RE: Circus

I think I've run out of steam. If only I had some water and some heat - I could generate some more. As that is how steam is made. Water and heat. Water. And heat.

And of course steam backwards is 'meats'.

I have also run out of meats.

And, to pour salt into the wound, even if I had a ready supply of heat and water, water and heat, I would still be entirely lacking in meats.

Maybe if I had some taeh and retaw.

But I don't.

That's the tragedy.
______________________________________________


I'm planning on some significant facial landscaping tomorrow, and will keep you abreast of my progress.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous22:58:00

    steam backwards is maets. Or rain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn. You're right!

    Of course, I didn't have any maets either. But it still invalidates my otherwise water-tight argument.

    ReplyDelete