Thursday 1 November 2007

Rabbits

So, it's November. And I should be ratcheting up the blog posts to beat my previous tally.

But I feel a bit bad about it, because I feel a certain affinity with October. I mean, we'd been together for 31 days. I feel like I know her: rainy, gloomy, Halloween. I'm proud of her post total, and it seems a shame to try and defeat it.

And November? What do I know about him? (That's right, November is male and October is female; like Octavia and... Noel) Gloomy but temperate; seems to require me being at work.

October had exciting, fresh pumpkins and decorations. November has slightly decomposing pumpkins and loads of broken eggs on the street.

I just don't know where I am with it. I'll try to go into the relationship with an open mind. I'm sure November can win me over. At least, I think it might. If not, I might give up in a few days and skip on to December, who may be equally unfamiliar, but has a lot of superficial flash with Christmas and my birthday.

December's a cheap whore with big tits covered in tinsel, and November's just an generic looking bloke in a shroud, perhaps with a firework sticking out of his arse.

But neither can compare to October. 31 sweet days. I'll miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment