Tuesday 16 November 2010

Pea-Souperintendent

Mood: Belligerent.

Listening to: Mind your own business.

Or:

David Blue - So Easy She Goes By



Reading: A book about David Blue. And other people. Also, I'm not really reading it, I just read part of it on Amazon. But I'll probably buy it. It's called American Troubadours by Mark Brend. I will buy it. But I don't have it yet. I will. In the future. Unless I don't.

Watching: Fog.

Playing: Spot the frost in the fog.

Eating: Roast pork. They didn't have horseradish, which made me angry. I don't like the orthodoxy of meat accompaniments. I want mint jelly and horseradish with every dead animal.

And screw apple sauce. I don't need none of of that. What am I, some kind of apple fiend? With no teeth?

I'm not.

Drinking: Coffee. And fog.

And apple sauce.

***

I've got nothing else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment