Saturday 2 January 2010

Videoscissors: Episode One

Happy New Year!

I've started an initiative for 2010 to upload more stupid videos to Youtube. I have a camera; I should make use of it.

Like all new year's resolutions, I fully expect this to last until sometime next week.

But in the meantime, please enjoy the first episode of Videoscissors. Imagine an audio-visual version of this blog. Are you doing that? Well lower your expectations. Oh, they were already low? Well... good.

This is a co-production between me and Lucy. She donated excellent camera-work and voice acting, I donated my own face and hat.

Let me know what you think. About this video, or anything really...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:09:00

    Does Mark Buffalo have a fan club? I want to join.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a matter of fact, he does.

    For the low, low price of £19.99 per year, you get a Mark Buffalo Fan Club membership badge, a signed photo of Mark, Mark Buffalo-branded stationery and a monthly newsletter documenting his activities (including Mark Buffalo fun facts, and an exciting wordsearch).

    ReplyDelete