Monday 11 January 2010

Well, it was a good start.

January is the cruellest month.

It teases March, and sticks pins in Septober.

In comparison, April is a real cutie pie.

But I'm enjoying it. I like the beginning of the year - it feels like a world of possibilities has opened up. Mostly possibilities of dates ending in '10'.

I'm looking forward to spring: rebirth, renewal, baby rabbits trapped in daffodils, birdsong, the FA Cup quarter finals, lighter days, clay pigeon shooting, Mr Mxyzptlk, the shot-put, bridges, kiln, vapid, to, will, tabletops...

Hmm. I just started listing words there. I misunderstood the art of the humourous list.

My favourite humourous list is the clown obituaries. So many banana-peel fatalities... Hahahaha!

Sometimes I get confused between obituaries and barbiturates.

It eases the grieving process.

So I'm feeling quite positive. Maybe this will be my year!

I might be able to replace Jonathan Ross. I'd just need to grow my hair. I'd quite like to present Film 2010. And have my own radio show.

I don't think I could manage the chat show, though. I don't like talking to strangers. Maybe I could just interview my friends. There might be less public interest in that, but I'd feel a lot more comfortable.

***

I've just come back to this entry after a little gap. I don't think I was going anywhere with it.

To make up for it, I'll do an entertaining dance.

MMm.

*ngh*

Whoooah.

Huh!

Chckacha!

Phew.

Wow, that was the best dance I've ever done.

I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment