Friday 15 June 2012

PODCAST: Knowledge Enema - Episode 4



To quote British soul sensation Lemar:

"Been a long time - You say you missed me. Word gets round - You shouldn't have dissed me."

Wise words. And apposite.

Admittedly, you didn't say you missed me, word doesn't get round, and (to my knowledge) you haven't dissed me. But it has been a long time. Not since my last blog post. That was fairly recent.

No, I'm talking about a little podcast I like to call Knowledge Enema.

A long while back, I did three of these with my colleague, friend and fellow humanoid Alex Clissold-Jones. We're back with a fresh one. This is Season Two. The second seasons of shows are always better than the first. If this was The Wire, it'd be all about the docks. Luckily, it isn't.

In fact, it's been so long that I'd forgotten that I had a formula blog post for telling you about the podcast. You can find them here:
Knowledge Enema - Episode 1
Knowledge Enema - Episode 2
Knowledge Enema - Episode 3

The premise is a simple as it is confusing. Each episode, we attempt to remove useless knowledge from our brains, and replace it with something more beneficial. 

At the end of each episode, we do a sort of sketch-thing based on the topics we've discussed. So listen to the end (especially of Episode 2).

On this edition, we discuss murder mysteries. We get rid of our memories of culprits (so we can reset our detective dials and solve everything afresh) and Cluedo (for some reason). We then replace that knowledge with a murder mystery of our own creation. It's WATERTIGHT. Listen to the clues and see if you can work out who killed whoever it is that gets killed.

You can listen and download at the Podbean site here:

http://diamondbadger.podbean.com/

You can also listen and subscribe via iTunes. This link is in those old posts, but I can't check it here. So if this doesn't work just search for 'Knowledge Enema' on the iTunes store.

http://tinyurl.com/yl5t5ly

(Hopefully no-one will have stolen our name. It might also be a good name for a terrible punk band.)

And if you're unwilling to click on either of those links (because of your religion or something), you can listen to it here!

   
   
   
   
   
   

   
Podcast Powered By Podbean
   

Pretty sweet. Mmm. Yeah.



That's right.

...

(I couldn't think of a way to finish this)

No comments:

Post a Comment