Tuesday 24 August 2010

Timber

I wonder what would happen.

Anything could happen. Something will happen. But what would happen?

It would have to happen to a man like me. Or someone with different characteristics.

It would happen. Wouldn't it? It wouldn't, would it?

In a wooded area.

[Bear with me - I'm going somewhere with this.]

[I use that sentence to get away with bear theft]

[Never take a bear as a hostage. The honey overheads are immense, and if the bear gets Stockholm syndrome... well... you've got an amorous bear to deal with...]

Why would it happen? And furthermore, how?

How would it happen? And wheren?

Wheren will it happen?

[I'm combining where and when. You don't need both. It's economizing; along the same lines as smaste.]

"Wheren shall we meet?"
"The corner of four and five o'clock."
"WHAA?!"

It doesn't seem like it will happen. But it might.

It didn't. Everything didn't happen at some point, except for God. She happened. Wheren? Who can say?

Whohow?

God. I said that already.

I'm going to combine words until we have a vocabulary of six all-purpose words.

To start with: leg. A combination of "leg" and "example".

And then five more.

It would be a wise linguistic move. Or would it?

Remember when I used to write these posts? Written at an hour so late that sense was an enemy of free expression? Well, welcome back.

Whohow's the man?

Cometh the hour, cometh the comet.

It happened. It could have not, but didn't.

Wheren I read this tomorrow, I'll recoil. Then rub honey on the gums of a new-found friend and wait for God (whohowherenever She is) to make the first move.

No comments:

Post a Comment