Thursday 25 February 2010

Take Your Pictorial

I have a day off, so I'm going to try to fill this blog post with things that can only be reasonably done at home. Here's a picture of me, taken about 30 seconds ago (or longer, depending on when you read this):

Don't let the expression fool you; I'm in a good mood. I just don't like to smile in photos, as I look like a split conker.

I seem to have a small tuft of hair sticking up. Or perhaps it is the silhouette of a tiny gopher.

In case you're interested (and I'm sure you are), the picture hanging on the wall is a print of Van Gogh's The Church at Auvers:

Also, in case you're interested, the door behind me is the door to our living room:
It is a white door, open, with a green towel hanging on it to dry.

In case you're interested, my shirt is a grey shirt. I think it came from Next:


It has buttons on the front, and a sleeve for each arm.

In case you're wondering what that bright light is in the background of the shirt picture, it's the sun:
The sun is the a big hot ball that also generates light. Although it is quite far away (over 800 miles), the light is strong enough to come through our living room window and illuminate my shirt etc.

It has taken me several hours to complete this post. This is what I look like now:


Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment