Thursday 6 March 2014

Hey

I'm just gonna bang out a quick post.

No pressure, no pressure.

Just a quick how are you and a brief what's happening.

It's not a work of art. No, sir.

Just an update to let you know that, hey, I'm still here, still living day to day, still riding the snake, still keeping my end up, still representing, still sticking two fingers up at The Man, still hitting them corners in them low lows girl, out there, driving hard, doing it for the little guy.

It's a tip of the hat is what it is.

No long conversation, just the hat tip. A nod in your direction. Just in case you were concerned. I'm fine. I'm doing fine.

Ow.

I just collapsed and smashed my face on the edge of the desk. It hit me right in the teeth. Not actually on the teeth, but above them. Above the teeth, but below the nose. The moustache area.

Ow.

Not really. I don't know why I lie.

Anyway, this has been fun. Sorry it's been such a rush. Next time, we'll have a proper catch up. I'll block out a couple of hours in my calendar. We can go to that place you like. I'll buy you an ashtray. Then we'll go somewhere for ice cream, like we did that time.

Remember?

Where does the time go?

Anyway, seriously, I'd better be off. No rest for the wicked, right?

Oh, before I forget - here's a good prank:

Go to a friend's house and swap their umbrella stand for their fruit bowl. They'll start thinking their umbrellas are incredibly long and thin, and that their fruit is all squat and in the hall now!

Later!

*rings bell of parked bicycle*

No comments:

Post a Comment