Tuesday 18 March 2014

Dust Run

Lord Knows I've Tried

*phone ring*

Seckeratary: Hello, Lord's phone. No I'm sorry he's not here at the moment. Can I take a message? OK, great. Just let me get a pen.

*gets pen*

Seckeratary: Right, I'm ready. Yes. Yes. Mm-hm. Yes. OK. Yes, no problem. (*is writing message on paper whilst*) Bye!

*puts phone down* 

*Lord enters room*

Seckeratary: Ah, there you are. Someone was just on the phone.

Lord: Sorry, I was in the toilet. Anything important?

Seckeratary: No problem. I wrote it down. 

*finds paper*

*reads paper*

Seckeratary: He says he's... (*scrutinises own handwriting*) tired. He's tired.

Lord: Oh. Is there a name?

Seckeratary: No, he didn't say.

Lord: Oh. Never mind. At least I know now.

*LORD THINKS HE'S TIRED.*

*LORD DOESN'T KNOW HE'S TRIED* < crucial

SCNE 2

Louise: Why can't you find a job?

Neil: I've tried! Lord knows I've tried!

LORD DOESN'T KNOW THAT

THAT IS THE CRUX

No comments:

Post a Comment