Wednesday 9 January 2008

No Man's Land

Oh dear. This is only my second post of the year. At this rate, I'll struggle to match the high standards of 2007 (in terms of quantity rather than quality). I'll do my best to be more frequent, even if it's only to write about tedious dreams I've had.

Last night, for example, I had a dream that George W Bush came to our house and was very friendly and charming. Pretty interesting, I think you'll agree.

The trouble is, I feel like my life is on hold until we graduate and then move back to Oxford on the same weekend. So I find myself not doing very much. Except watching Japanese wrestling and eating scotch eggs, which, no matter how you look at it, isn't the most productive way to spend my time.

However, this will hopefully change soon, as I've just had some software delivered that will allow me to make my own podcasts. It's a pretty simple programme, but it comes with a cool free microphone! I've managed to record some shitty guitar and some shitty vocals, and soon I'll be able to put together a fully formed audio turd!

If I ever produce anything worth listening to, I'll link to it here. I might have to invent a myspace alter-ego. I just need to think of a good name. Anyway, I'm sure when I've produced something, I'll get my own TV show pretty quickly. Everyone who's posted something of the internet has made loads of money, right?

I might invent autobiography extracts to read out, or put together adventures featuring some of my old favourites like Ging Gu, the Khaki Dynamo and Freddy Lee Accessible.

Of course, I won't do any of things. I'll just watch some more Hustle and eat another scotch egg.

Maybe I can just record that? If toothless, badass, kick-your-head-in, veteran wrestler Toshiaki Kawada is singing, it might be worth a listen:


No comments:

Post a Comment