Friday 9 September 2011

TGIF


I'm older than I was before this sentence began.

But that's obvious. I'm not one of those time wizards, like Mr Who or Jenson Button. I age. I keep moving forward, like a shark. Or Damon Albarn.

Time is a river (I'm a freshwater shark), and it floweth in but one direction.

Into the grave.

***

Hi Everybody!

YEAH!

It's Friday! So this post is going to be the funniest, funnest, funest, most happy-go-lucky blog post ever! Woo-hoo!

I'll tell you what I love more than anything - mechanical pencils.

They're like normal pencils, but a machine! Like RoboCop!

Sure, they snap easily. But you don't need to worry about all that pesky sharpening!

Also, if you hold down the clicky bit at the end, and press the lead into your skin, it looks like you're giving yourself an injection!

YEAH!

I hope you've all had a lovely week. Things in the city of Oxford have been amazing. Early in the week was the St Giles' fair. I don't like fairs, but I'm happy that the fair-lovers had something to brighten their days!

The weather has been variable, but that just means EVERYBODY's happy!

Looking forward to the weekend?

I suppose it depends on when you're reading this, I suppose. LOL!

-->
what are you doing?

I can't decide what I like better, Friday evening, or Saturday morning. I mean, on Friday, you have two lie-ins to look forward to, but on Saturday...

what are you doing?

Hmm? I'm... celebrating! Yeah!

what are you doing?

I'm just trying to be positive!

theres something wrong

No! No... there's... there's not. There's nothing wrong.

theres something wrong

I'm fine! Look at this hat! Does it suit me?

youve made a mistake

Well, I suppose it is a bit garish for the Autumn, but

no no not the hat - youve made a mistake with this enterprise

A mistake? Fun is never a mistake! Put yourself out there and say "Get ready, World! Here I am!". That's what Jody used to say, anyway.

who?

Jody! She was always so supportive.

who is jody?

Jody! Jody Jody. 

who is jody?

I...

what does she look like?

She's... she's got a big smile. A big broad smile. You can see all her teeth!

what colour is jodys hair?

It's... bronde. 

its what?

Blonde. It's blonde.

you didnt say blonde - you said bronde

It's brown. Jody! With her... the big smile... and the brown hair...

where is jody from?

She's from... uh... not... Bedfordshire. One of those other ones. Gloucester. Shire.

did jody give you your hat?

Yeah! How did you...?

you are not wearing a hat

I'm... I'm.... Who are you?

i am jodys brother

Jody... doesn't have a brother

i am jodys brother

Oh. Nice to meet you. 

what are you doing?

Sorry, what was your name?

i am jodys brother i have bronde hair, just like her

Why don't you come out of the dark? I can't see your face.

youve made a mistake

Wh...

youve made a mistake

Can I see Jody?

jody is in the dark

She...

...on Saturday, you're all refreshed after a night's sleep. So... maybe Saturday is better. Than Friday evening.

I hope you all have a... lovely weekend.

bronde hair, just like her

***

If I ever need to enter an insanity plea when convicted of a crime, I'll just link to this post.

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment