Friday 4 September 2009

Stand-Up - Baby Simple, Oxford 28/07/09

In my usual confusing (confusual) way, I have a new stand-up video online, but it's of the gig before the one I last spoke about.

This was at Baby Simple in July:




I thought it went pretty well. My delivery was a bit quiet/rushed at times, but that's just a lesson for next time.

***

I don't seem to be back in the blog groove yet. I'll try to be less sparse and more fierce in the future.

I've had a constant chain of obligations that has sapped my will to do anything but sleep. Hopefully it will be over soon.

I spent my day-off building rickety furniture. I was doing badly, refusing any help. But then I caved in, and Lucy made everything a lot easier. Now we have a new living room full of fun. I can't wait until there's time to enjoy it!

That's all for now. I'll try and have an interesting idea soon.

What about a flat board, where you put clothes, to make them easier to iron?

(Just like that)

3 comments:

  1. Nice one. You'll have to let me know when you're next standing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I'll be at the same place on Sept 29. Also hoping to do some London gigs at some point.

    Hmm. This message hasn't been very funny...

    What do you call a pig with a hat on?

    Mr Pig.

    Yep. That's it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your porcine humour.

    Ooh, London gig. Definitely let me know about that. Lots of rough pubs North London way.

    ReplyDelete