Monday 20 October 2008

The Uncle of all Tricks

I'm now perturbed by it seeming that I haven't posted anything since Wednesday. The last entry was posted today, I swear!

I was so pleased about the thought at the time, but now I'm worried people will think this a sporadically-updated blog, instead of a continuous, constant documentation of my emotional collapse. I was cocky below, but now my own castle of hubris has collapsed like a house of glass cards built on sand (in a stone-storm).

So, I though I'd post something short to cheat the blog-Gods (Blods) of their devious mis-dating.

Luckily, I have an emergency video to share, which (in this time of crunch and misery), can bring hope to the nation. If you're not weeping with pride after watching this, you must be a homosexual, a demon, or a commie robot:



Incidentally, the rumours that there was a 70s Hanna-Barbera cartoon about a homosexual, a demon and a commie robot, are almost certainly false.

No comments:

Post a Comment