Friday 20 June 2008

Productive Workers

I enjoy discovering a good name. Yesterday, I found an excellent one:

Ruby Hammer.

What a cool name. I wish I had a name like that. I'm going to make sure I give my children brilliant names. Like Excelsior. Or Maverick. Or Thundergun.

Thundergun Fung.

I like the sound of that.

My kids aren't going to get teased. No, sir.

I think Ruby Hammer is good as a man's name. Lucy then came up with the equally excellent Sapphire Spanner. They're a detective duo - and snappy dressers.

I sometimes wonder what would happen if someone intercepted our emails to each other at work. They'd think we were mental patients. I sent the following yesterday:


The name's Hammer. Ruby Hammer. That's right - Ruby. Don't ask.

My dad was a big fan of Jack Kennedy, if you must know.

And also, weirdly enough, Lee Harvey Oswald.

I think he just liked men with chutzpa, you know? Men who could get things done.

He liked Jack Ruby best of all.


Kennedy - Oswald - Ruby.

'The Chain of Patriots' he used to call 'em.

...

My dad was an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment