Friday 1 February 2008

Slight Return

Yes!

I'm back online and it feels good! Our new connection has only been working for about an hour, and I've been wallowing in the interweb as though it was a refreshing mountain lake and I had been all hot and covered in ants. Instead of water though, I'm wallowing in stupid videos and sniping and downloads. It is good.

Despite intending to write an offline journal to post here, I... haven't. I haven't been regimented enough, to be honest. But I'm sure I'll think of some things to say soon. I have in mind entries about anti-revelations and cannibalism. For now, I'll post my second audio effort. It is supposed to be funny, I suppose, and is almost entirely improvised. If I do stuff lots of times I get bored with it, which might suggest it's boring, but might suggest that I am a off-the-cuff artist extraordinaire. I think the production-quality isn't too good, but I'll try and improve.

This is the story of Freddy Lee Accessible (I wrote about him here before! From germination to fruit!).

No comments:

Post a Comment