Tuesday 23 October 2007

Leaderbored

In my very first post here I suggested there would be some wrestling content. Probably to its benefit, that has not come to pass. But I feel I should fulfil my mandate by adding a blog staple: a top five list!

My favourite matches (in no particular order):

AJPW - Kenta Kobashi vs Mitsuhara Misawa - Jan 97
WWF - Bret Hart vs Steve Austin - Survivor Series 96
NWA - Ric Flair vs Terry Funk - Great American Bash 89
WWF - Bret Hart vs Owen Hart - Wrestlemania X
WWF - Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker - Hell in the Cell - IYH:Badd Blood

I know this won't mean much to most people, but I'm the only person that reads this, so I feel vindicated.

If you don't like wrestling, I'm not angry. But have a look for these names on Youtube, and you may discover you like the old fake fighting business.

***

As I'm short of ideas, let's continue the lists! Top five films (in some particular order):

The Graduate
The Godfather Part II
Back to the Future II
The Big Lebowski
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

***

Top five fruit/veg (in no particular organ):

Tomato
Onion
Apple
Banana
Liligi-fruit

***

Top five knuckles (in perpendicular order):

Index
Middle
Thumb
Little
Ring

***

Top five fives:

Five
5
Fyve
4
Phiev

***

I know what you're thinking. But this didn't take too long to read, did it? I'll write something proper next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment