Friday 20 July 2007

Paul's Dignity RIP

I haven't posted here for ages. It might be that I've run out of ideas.

Or it might be that I'm reading the new Harry Potter book, and am desperately trying to avoid spoilers. I've avoided Facebook completely, and every time I go out I'm terrified that I might overhear some excited children chatting about the end, or a middle-aged loser wearing a black armband with 'HP' on it.

I can't concentrate on anything until its over. It's not even that I'm that big a fan of the books, I'm just incredibly obsessive. If it's ruined for me now, I'll never be able to enjoy the end of this book again. Unless I'm old and senile and have forgotten it, but in this scenario I'll probably be more focussed on trying not to piss myself.

I kind of hope that the ending is a big anticlimax; a big fuck-you to losers like me.

"And then Harry woke up. He was 11 again. All that wizard shit was just a dream, you pathetic twats!"

Anyway, I'd better get back to obsessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment