Wednesday 26 December 2012

Cleans Haven

I've been so distracted with illness and celebrating the birth of our Lord and Saviour, that I've forgotten to update you on my latest shave.

I don't shave often, so it's always a special occasion. Some people choose to throw confetti.

Here's my previous attempt to document my de-hairening.

This time, I'll let pictures speak louder than words. These are in chronological order.

By the way, I'm not just doing this because I love making faces and looking at them. I don't. At all. I resent the accusation. But I need to track changes, and I don't have the equipment or the facial patience for time-lapse photography.

Here.

Take a journey.


Which is your favourite? Please indicate your preference somehow.

The winning candidate will be my new passport photo.

As you can see from the last one, I'm regrowing my beard. The cleans haven in a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

  1. That is horrifying. You almost look jovial without the beard. Don't ever do that again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It's always a traumatic experience. I can promise that I won't do it again. For a couple of years.

    ReplyDelete