Friday 30 April 2010

That Friday Feeling

I haven't really got anything to say here. But I felt like pouring some thoughts out through my fingerpipes.

How is everyone today? Well?

(By which a mean 'are you well?', not the more impatient 'WELL?!?')

It's Friday night, and I'm feeling restless. I really shouldn't have turned down the opportunity to fight a hotel in the United Arab Emirates. At the time, it seemed like a long way to go. But now I feel like bruising some kind of accommodation, be it tent, B&B or "sensual hostel".

No-one seems to be online at this time. They are probably out or asleep (out like a light).

That phrase should be more specific: out like an out light.

Because when a light is on, it's not out. Unless it's one of those garden lanterns that every two-bit elf enthusiast erects at the drop of a pointy hat.

I've been surfing around the intronet, hoping to come across something interesting. But there doesn't seem to be anything. So that's what this is: something interesting.

Yes it is.

I hope no-one thinks I'm self obsessed. I am probably the person I think about most, but that's just because I spend more time with myself than I do with anyone else.

But I'm not really self-obsessed. I'd be appalled if I thought that was the case. I'd be shocked; like this:


"Self-obsessed?!" I'm thinking. "Me?"

Me?

Not me.

Look at my face.

Look right at it.

Does this look like the face of a solipsist?

No.

Look at my face.

Look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment