Sunday 11 April 2010

NOW PEOPLE WILL LIKE ME

It's too late to be starting a blog post. This might turn into one of those weird ones. You know the ones.

I was going to talk about the 100 Greatest Stand-Ups programme that was on for about eight hours this evening on Channel 4. I now have a million comedy clichés swimming around my head like tiny David Walliamses.

But I won't write about that. It was long and predictable and I sat and watched it like a chump. I'm a sucker for any programme that's a list of things. I'm very easily manipulated.

So instead of that, I'll write about something much more interesting.

I wish my computer would stop whirring. It's really loud.

I have to keep pressing Fn Z to stop the fan. Fn Z. Fn Z. Fn Z.

I think Fn is short for Function. But is it? The F keys at the top are Function keys.
What's Fn?

I don't think it's rude. Even though precedent has been set by Ctrl (clitoral). And Num Lock (numlock).

Fn is between shift and the Windows button on my keyboard. Incognito.

Fn Z.

Fn Z.

EVERYONE'S INTERESTED IN THIS.

I suppose I'd better include a photo of me taken in the 60s.


Now people will like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment