Wednesday 17 June 2009

(Not literally)

I've added a poll to the right of this column. I thought it would give me a flavour of the kind of person that reads this. I can then tailor my content to fit the correct demographic. Please vote.

What is your favourite liquid?

(I was going to add an 'Other' option, but I think I've got most of the major ones covered)

***

I'm experiencing the kind of odd energy that can only come from a bad night's sleep. I'm tired all day, but when it comes to bedtime, I'm wide awake.

I'm thinking of modifying my sleeping patterns. I'll sleep from 5pm to 9pm, have free time until 4am. Then sleep again until 8am. I think it will work.

I've always thought I could have been nocturnal. An owl, perhaps. But I'm not perceptive enough. That's the only drawback.

And the mice eating. I couldn't manage that.

I'll stick with the urine.

No comments:

Post a Comment