Monday 13 August 2007

Fire in the Sky

The football season is back, as is my general sense of despair. I can't think of many ways in which Saints might have had a worse start to the season. Maybe if they'd been infected by a flesh-eating plague. Or if they'd relocated to Portsmouth.

Oh well, I'm sure we'll beat Peterborough in the Carling Cup tonight. I'm sure we will. We will, right?

***

I'm running out of time in which to do my dissertation, so I should probably make this a short one. Maybe I can provide a Charlie Brooker style summary...

This week, Paul has been looking a shooting stars, seen fireworks and a torchlight procession to mark the end of folk festival week, finished the second volume of Strangers In Paradise, and learned to play 'Misty Roses' on the guitar.

That makes me sound much more busy than I actually am.

***

Finally, when in need to make a post seem longer than it is, it's always good to end on a video. This is how I learned to play the guitar:


No comments:

Post a Comment