Friday 13 December 2013

Glass

I have a day off today. Writing a blog seems like the kind of thing I should be doing with my time. Productivity is the watchword. 

I've had quite the week, with a stressful appointment yesterday, a personal milestone today, and a cold. We also bought a heavy mirror on Wednesday, but it seems to be missing its fittings. So for now, it's leaning against the wall, showing me how dirty my shins are.

I'm tired. I woke up too early. I took some glass to a glass recycling bank place thing. I used my hand to dust a furniture-top.

And I have a cold. I mentioned it earlier, but it was part of a list of things, and most people don't read to the end of lists. The symptoms aren't too bad, but it has made me quite foggy-headed. I can't remember where I left my good man!

Friday? It seems to be that. Things are swirling round in my head. I should probably get off this rocking horse.

Productivity is the watchword.




I'm thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment