Tuesday 20 March 2012

Hung

Busy, anxious, distracted, belligerent. These are the names I have given to my quadruplets, and are also the moods I am feeling right now.

I haven't blogged for a while. Sorry. I've had less important things to do.

I've been inhaling for quite some time. It's preparation for a huge sigh that I intend to release at just the right moment. I don't know when the right moment will be. It will probably be something to do with the NHS or Inception.

But when it happens, this sigh will really make people think about their actions.

Here. This'll cheer you up.

This'll.

This'll.

Partick This'll.


I could do that if I had the right T-shirt.

Fun fact: the actor Talia Shire refers to her T-shirts as "T-shires".

***

Sometimes I worry that my target audience has been hit by too many arrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment